Starring's Ban Appp...

Notifications
Clear all

Starring's Ban Apppeal Discord

Starring380
(@starring380)
Eminent Member

-What happened/why you were banned

I was banned for pinging the admin team.

-Why you feel you should be unbanned/gave a second chance

I feel like I should be given a second chance because it was a accident as I would say. The first time I pinged it was on purpose just for jokes

because my friend dared me to. The second time I did it when I tried to ping them by doing the default ping like not actually pinging like the gray ping for jokes because everyone was talking about how I pinged them and everyone was laughing. My stupid self thought it would be funny to ''ping'' them. I want to be given a second chance because I just like to read support and get support and report players and check the player-list without being on the unturned game. Please just give me a second chance I promise I won't do any stupid mistakes like I always do.

-What server you were banned from
Nylex Life RP Discord

-A link to your steam profile

https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198349681470/

Topic starter Posted : 15/04/2021 9:25 pm
Starring380
(@starring380)
Eminent Member

starring#6421 thats my discord i am dumb and put my steam profile if u guys are gonna unban me

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 16/04/2021 11:25 pm
Nexx
 Nexx
(@nexx)

It was no accident, i warned you beforehand and you took responsibility, yet you "got dared", so you got banned all fair and square. If you wanna lie on your appeal, it's not gonna get accepted.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 17/04/2021 12:13 am
Starring380
(@starring380)
Eminent Member

@nexx you heard my story. i am not lieing i literally tried to default ping admin without actually doing it like gray ping where it dosen't ping anyone for jokes

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 19/04/2021 7:57 pm
Robert O Flanko
(@robert-o-flanko)

lieing 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 19/04/2021 8:43 pm
Starring380
(@starring380)
Eminent Member

@robert-o-flanko ok how the fuck would you know if I was lying? you weren't even in the chat when it happened and I was the one who did the ping so I knew the whole story and why it lead to this reason

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 20/04/2021 5:13 pm
Robert O Flanko
(@robert-o-flanko)

@starring380 When did I ever say you were lying? I said "lieing" as you said that and the correct word is, lying. Also you say I wasn't in the discord chat yet I literally told nexx to ban you after you did it again okay man.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 20/04/2021 5:27 pm
Starring380
(@starring380)
Eminent Member

@robert-o-flanko ok but you weren't knowing what I meant to do and I'm not gonna argue with you so lets end this conversation

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 21/04/2021 6:48 pm
Robert O Flanko
(@robert-o-flanko)

@starring380 It was no accident, i warned you beforehand and you took responsibility, yet you "got dared", so you got banned all fair and square. If you wanna lie on your appeal, it's not gonna get accepted. - Nexx

ReplyQuote
Posted : 21/04/2021 7:14 pm
Starring380
(@starring380)
Eminent Member

@robert-o-flanko are all discord bans perm or no

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 24/04/2021 2:13 pm
Robert O Flanko
(@robert-o-flanko)

@starring380 Yes, till appealed. 

ReplyQuote