Clear all

Starring's Ban Appeal

realstarring
(@realstarring)
Trusted Member

-What happened/why you were banned

Don't know anymore probably something with alting

-Why you feel you should be unbanned/gave a second chance

I wanna get unbanned bro because I have made so much appeals and they keep getting denied I haven't even alted that much anymore I stopped the reason I alted in the first place because I wanted to play the server, When I alted I didn't do anything like break rules. Just wanted to play the server again, I don't know why I got banned for the first place for me to alt. Luci and Zinger have been unbanned and I want to get unbanned too. I didn't make this appeal because they have been unbanned and that I just really wanna play again, I've been banned for like 11+ months not including the alts, I've really alted only 3 times and I've broke one rule ( MEE7 ) was me. I didn't even harm anything it was mostly HBI, him hacking and everything. I didn't even wanna play with him and I told him to stop hacking but he didnt want to, I got him caught on purpose so he stops alting forever, which that kind of worked he hasnt alted in ages. I want to get unbanned so I can play normally, talking without getting unbanned and being into the community. I know that this is probably not gonna get accepted because I'm hated by most of the staff for my squeaker voice and my previous alts/ban appeals. But I really want to get unbanned so I can play like I used to. I haven't alted 2 days ago. That was a lie, anyone can make an account and saying starring starring starring starring starring or say im starring just to get me banned or something. I haven't alted since December MEE7 was my last alt and I didn't break any rules other than VDM but I was gonna get banned anyways for getting caught. I just wanna get unbanned Krownz alts everyday he's a weirdo. I stopped since December and I just wanna get back in the community and play normally

Please whoever reads this robert,nexx,steve and all the other staff that I forgot

-What server you were banned from

Nylex Life RP

-A link to your steam profile

If this gets accepted hopefully I will send

Topic starter Posted : 19/03/2022 10:09 am
Incel cat
(@abady-2)
Estimable Member

I don’t know exactly what you did but I remember you being really annoying when you used to play, still I think you deserve a second chance after so long considering Luci and Zinger also got unbanned

ReplyQuote
Posted : 20/03/2022 8:22 am
realstarring
(@realstarring)
Trusted Member

@abady-2 I changed, grew up matured I was a stupid kid back then

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 20/03/2022 9:14 am
realstarring
(@realstarring)
Trusted Member

Staff reading these comments, please give me a 2nd chance. Forgive me or shorten the ban I just wanna have a chance to play

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 20/03/2022 9:16 am
naxiidm
(@naxiidm)
Active Member Customer

Well, if you will not break any rules again i don't see why you don't need a 2nd chance.

But i cannot decide, since i am not apart of the staff team.

Best regards: naxiidm

ReplyQuote
Posted : 20/03/2022 12:34 pm
THX_4_FOOD
(@thx_4_food)

Alting is a perm ban, L

ReplyQuote
Posted : 21/03/2022 11:18 am
realstarring
(@realstarring)
Trusted Member

@thx_4_food :I

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 21/03/2022 3:46 pm
realstarring
(@realstarring)
Trusted Member

@thx_4_food does this mean my application is denied

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 21/03/2022 7:41 pm
THX_4_FOOD
(@thx_4_food)

yessir, i'd say give it a little bit and don't alt and maybe you will get another shot at it.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 22/03/2022 7:31 am
realstarring
(@realstarring)
Trusted Member

@thx_4_food you do understand that anyone can make an account and say its me right? that wasn't me who alted like 2 weeks ago or something. last time i alted was early december last year, could i just get my main account shortened to like 3 weeks so i know i have a possibility of actually getting unbanned or 1 month? and if i do get unbanned can i get unbanned from the discord on my main too

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 22/03/2022 2:06 pm
Share: