Spartafox's appeal

Notifications
Clear all

Spartafox's appeal

SpartaFox
(@spartafox)
Eminent Member

-What happened/why you were banned: i was banned for mass robbing from false info from a mod. i was told if one group member starts a robbery the other memebers wont be affected cool down. i have been pd for 4 months and only just recently left i was just fallowing cloudz my group member at the time. Cloudz said that i can rob again so i did. i didn't know not to because alot of the rules are old and outdated from what i heard and there's a lot of hidden rules. when i did start the robbery it would be the first robbery i would have started in 4+ months.

-Why you feel you should be unbanned/gave a second chance: ive been playing the sever for 6+ months now and never been banned before i also had plans to rejoin pd in the future and buy mvp+ so i can get on more often. also the robbery i did that lead to the ban we did not take anything  and just left after. i said it was a misunderstanding and apologized. i promise that if i get unbanned i will be more cautious when it comes to robberies.  

-What server you were banned from Life rp 

-A link to your steam profile  https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198724370406/

Topic starter Posted : 07/12/2021 1:27 am
reedniaR
(@cuss-words)
Trusted Member

btw you join in the robbery if you didn't pull out your gun it would be better

ReplyQuote
Posted : 07/12/2021 1:57 am
SpartaFox
(@spartafox)
Eminent Member

@cuss-words yeah mistakes and misunderstandings happened 

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 07/12/2021 2:00 am
reedniaR
(@cuss-words)
Trusted Member

@spartafox yeah ik

hope you get unbanned ig

ReplyQuote
Posted : 07/12/2021 2:06 am
sap
 sap
(@sap)
Estimable Member

Accepted Apologies for the misunderstanding. Please keep in mind that the robbery cooldown applies to the entire group after a robbery.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 07/12/2021 8:35 pm
Share: