Soviet onion Ban ap...

Notifications
Clear all

Soviet onion Ban appeal

Amogus
(@amogus)

-What happened/why you were banned?

I was banned for racism. I was just casually checking out which ammo would my jolt need and my friend gave some of the ammo. I threw ranger ammo on the floor to reorg my inventory, and the guy i robbed to test the gun on took the ammo, i gave him 3 warnings to drop the ammo but he wouldnt listen. I shot him dead to retrive the ammo but the police thinks i was outright murdering someone despite telling them i had probable cause. I admit i got really mad since i heard my gun (Which was a jolt that i paid almost 5k for) was gonna be destroyed even though i didnt even have 10 minutes with it. So i called the entire police force a N word for their actions and i regret my actions.

-Why you feel you should be unbanned/gave a second chance:

I admit i was not myself during the incident, and made pretty regretable actions as saying the N word for the police force, its just that i got really mad when i heard my gun was gonna be scraped and id like to apologise for that. I made pretty good progress on the server and i would simply be pretty sad about it all getting erased for one small mistake. I once again apologise for calling police N words.

-What server you were banned from : Unturned Life RP (The nylex one)

-A link to your steam profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199027936458/ (If it dosent work try typing this in a search bar i tested it and i popped up)

Topic starter Posted : 10/01/2024 3:05 pm
Share: