Sorta Falsely Banne...

Notifications
Clear all

Sorta Falsely Banned

michaelshafik7
(@michaelshafik7)

I "DaveyOps" have been banned for around 28-29d for Combat Logging, I was getting arrested and "combat logged" off. Firstly, I have been crashing alot lately mostly due to my trash PC and trash Australian Internet, every 30m My PC Either stops working for a bit or Unturned crashes even when i'm doing nothing. While I was getting arrested I crashed sadly. I also want to point out that I was also Falsely arrested for "KOS" even when I did not and there was no proof. I really think I should get my sentence shortened or hopefully an Unban. I will try my best to get a New PC Just for this server this year. I am really sorry and I get why I was banned.

Steam ID: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199130502427/

This topic was modified 3 years ago by michaelshafik7
Topic starter Posted : 03/02/2021 8:44 am
michaelshafik7
(@michaelshafik7)

-What server you were banned from

Life RP

-Why you feel you should be unbanned/gave a second chance

I can try my best to show you guys proof that I crashed such as my bad specs, 3.40GB ram, Integrated AMD Radeon Graphics, and an Unknown Extremely bad 6-year-old AMD CPU (Prebuilt) and I will try my best to not crash again at these situations, I am extremely sorry and it will be the world to me if you guys can at least consider my Appeal as I'm saying the Honest Raw truth. As I said, Not really about the Topic but when I crashed it was when I was getting falsely arrested.

I play every day after school 24/7 and I don't do anything bad, I just enjoy my time doing my Job. When I did get banned a few hours earlier mass KOS and Mass Body looting were happening. I sadly got body looted too.

Nutman Banned me

Any more proof needed DM my Discord Chris druoo#6722
I hope there is logs saying I crashed or smth

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 04/02/2021 6:31 am
Nexx
 Nexx
(@nexx)

Unbanned.
- Nexx

ReplyQuote
Posted : 04/02/2021 11:55 am