Smurkcy ban appeal

Notifications
Clear all

[Solved] Smurkcy ban appeal

Smurkcy
(@scp-2521)
Eminent Member

-What happened/why you were banned

so I was about to hold a hostage when a cop walks in and ask for a license my teammates then proceeded to say I don't have a license I then from a building away shoot the cops for initiating on my group I then was told that I kosed the cops and that the rules say I can't kill a cop after they ask to see a license even after my group said they don't have a license but what is bothering me is that in what rules does it state that I can't and why are these admins making up these rules out of their asses I'm not sorry for what I did. because what I did was not bannable in any way shape or form.

-Why you feel you should be unbanned/gave a second chance

I think I should get unbanned cause nowhere in the rules does it state that asking for a license isn't initiation also that yall should update your rules so civs can see what able to be done and whats not.

-What server you were banned from

Life RP #1|Heists|Cops|Jobs|UnturnedRoleplay.com

-A link to your steam profile

https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199102447146/home/

Topic starter Posted : 21/12/2022 10:49 pm
Smurkcy
(@scp-2521)
Eminent Member

there you go mister cape 

Topic starter Posted : 21/12/2022 10:50 pm
THX_4_FOOD
(@thx_4_food)

Ok so, i'll just state it here. This did not count as valid initiation, i can however see you werent intending on breaking any rules and this was purely an accidental rule break. 

For future refference wait till the cops say you are under arrest, better safe than sorrry!

Accepted

Posted : 22/12/2022 10:24 am
Share: