Small brained ban a...

Notifications
Clear all

[Solved] Small brained ban appeal

Nakaya
(@nakaya)
Eminent Member Customer

-What happened/why you were banned
I was banned for downing a cop after he tased us when we were messing around with them trying to get them to arrest us by lying that we weren't carrying licenses.
We walked away since the man didn't budge, but afterwards he came back to us and started talking a bit, he pulled out his taser and said he was gonna tase us. I was ready to shoot my gun in response but I really did not expect this man to start spam clicking the taser and take us all down at once.

-Why you feel you should be unbanned/gave a second chance
I'm not gonna lie that really took me by surprise and I reacted irrationally to it, resulting me in downing the cop, (this is where Daniel stopped the clip) After that I realized that I shouldn't have downed him and when I was able to get up I went over to ressurect him with someone else.
I apologized and we sortoff laughed about it afterwards, I wanted to get myself genuinely arrested to compensate for it but he didn't do that. And given that the cop also had a clip (according to him) but didn't post it I assumed that he took the apology.

If not I would like to hear from the cop about it and see what he thinks since he was the one being affected by this (kinda forgot the name because funny small brain moment, he was a recruit tho ((props to him for being able to win a 3v1 with a taser xd))).

-What server you were banned from
LifeRP

-A link to your steam profile: https://steamcommunity.com/id/Avali64

Topic starter Posted : 09/06/2021 6:18 pm
THX_4_FOOD
(@thx_4_food)

Sketch, whom is my new robert. ):<

Posted : 09/06/2021 6:33 pm
vika1337elita
(@vika1337elita)
New Member Customer

denyed

Posted : 09/06/2021 7:05 pm
Fadeless
(@fadeless)
Estimable Member

Would accept because u and the victim made up and talked it out but im ur teammate so it'd be "biased"

Posted : 09/06/2021 11:00 pm
Chief
(@chief)
Trusted Member Customer

fuck you!!!!! nakaya 

Posted : 10/06/2021 4:16 pm
T1OIX reacted
Chief
(@chief)
Trusted Member Customer

unbanned

Posted : 10/06/2021 4:58 pm