slope's ban appeal

Notifications
Clear all

[Closed] slope's ban appeal

Slope
(@slope)
Reputable Member

-What happened/why you were banned

i was banned for NITRP and failrp, i think it was because while i was being dragged i crawled instead of following PD, i understand i should not of done this and i understand NITRP could be a perm ban in all situations, i did this to delay time so my teamate could prevent the arrest and escape which is wrong but in no intention did i mean to break the rules i didn't stop following them. i also think it's because i ran away in cuffs for the sole reason i wasn't told i was being dragged till i had already jumped into the ocean which i don't know if it's a rule but if it isn't im sincerely sorry and i will not happen again       

-Why you feel you should be unbanned/gave a second chance 

i feel like i should be unbanned because in all means i did not mean to break the rules and i apologise, i don't want to lose everything due to a stupid mistake when in all honesty thought wasn't against rules as i have seen people crawl while being dragged before, im asking for a second chance so i can show you i do actually follow the rules i just messed up with a mistake this time and in all fairness i think i deserved the ban. please consider this appeal, kind regards - slope.
-What server you were banned from

liferp
-A link to your steam profile

https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199121968998/

Topic starter Posted : 06/01/2023 4:09 pm
Helpimbad
(@helpimbad)

Denied 

You have been banned like 5 times and have previously been police so you know the rules for pd. Lying in your appeal will not help

Cry about it.

Posted : 06/01/2023 4:29 pm
Share: