Clear all

[Closed] slope's ban appeal

Slope
(@slope)
Reputable Member

-What happened/why you were banned

FRP, i ran away in cuffs when i thought i could
-Why you feel you should be unbanned/gave a second chance

i feel i should be unbanned and given a second chance (again) because i thought it was allowed, here is the context. I was being arrested for evasion and i walk to PD with artemis, Brocav walks up to artemis right before we go into pd with an axe and shanks him up, I run away because i thought i could but apparently not. I feel like i've learnt from the mistake already and ill make sure it won't happen again as i have reread the rules. I believe that it was a mistake i thought i could make but no, i was told by the admins it's because 5 other PD were at the situation and i couldn't of ran but i did anyway, i thought only one person could drag me at once and im sincerely sorry for the actions i have done and i WILL ENSURE it WILL NEVER happen again as i know what to do next time im being arrested. I also thought because brocav hit him i was free to run away. i did walk back to pd after being cuffed after i realised what i had done. IM really sorry and ill make sure it wont happen again. 
-What server you were banned from

LIFERP
-A link to your steam profile

https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199121968998/

Topic starter Posted : 27/03/2023 10:50 pm
Slope
(@slope)
Reputable Member

im also sorry for the way i spoke to STAFF.

Topic starter Posted : 27/03/2023 10:51 pm
Kezzabeii12
(@ex-corrupt-pd-now-not-corrupt-pd)
Trusted Member

well

hold up a sec if you was being arrest yes but artemis got shot at you one wouldnt of been able to tell if he was down and also he would of been distacted for you to run away so if anything its a faulse ban

Posted : 28/03/2023 3:24 am
FacelessShadow
(@facelessshadow-2)
Eminent Member

#unban slope

Posted : 29/03/2023 6:18 pm
Slope
(@slope)
Reputable Member

Topic starter Posted : 30/03/2023 10:08 am
THX_4_FOOD
(@thx_4_food)