sid the sloths ban ...

Notifications
Clear all

[Closed] sid the sloths ban final ban appeal

josh
 josh
(@josh-5)
Eminent Member

-What happened/why you were banned:i was banned for playing a song through my mic that said the word (beaner)
-Why you feel you should be unbanned/gave a second chance:at the time i had no clue what the word meant (i did check through the song for racist/homophobic words and as i didnt know beaner was a bad word i couldnt of stopped it) at the time i reacted completely wrong to the ban and my reaction to the staff of the servers was not ok i feel i should be given a second chance as it has been a while since my ban and i have took time to reflect on myself and realise that i was in the wrong i also want to appologise to any staff/members that were offended (i would also like to personally apologise to robert for bieng such a dick to him after the ban)
-What server you were banned from:life rp
-A link to your steam profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199013035758

Topic starter Posted : 11/07/2021 7:45 pm
LUCID
(@lucid)

You made an alt account to evade a ban, also did the racial slur things. Nope 

denied

Posted : 12/07/2021 3:23 am
josh
 josh
(@josh-5)
Eminent Member

Topic starter Posted : 12/07/2021 1:47 pm
josh
 josh
(@josh-5)
Eminent Member

if i knew it was a racial slur i obviously wouldnt of played it and i know that alting was bad and it was completely the wrong response i just think i deserve a final chance as i was a active member of the community and it was a genuine mistake

Topic starter Posted : 12/07/2021 1:51 pm
josh
 josh
(@josh-5)
Eminent Member

i admit that i made a mistake and i done it once and i can guarentee to you that i will not ever do it again

Topic starter Posted : 12/07/2021 4:01 pm
Robert O Flanko
(@robert-o-flanko)

You could've appealed the racist ban, Instead you alted. So not only were you racist, but you decided to break another rule by evading the ban and breaking more rules, Denied.

Posted : 14/07/2021 8:50 pm
josh
 josh
(@josh-5)
Eminent Member

and i am sorry for that and i have realised that my response to the ban was wrong

Topic starter Posted : 14/07/2021 10:00 pm
josh
 josh
(@josh-5)
Eminent Member

i just think i should be given 1 last chance to prove that im not a bad person and 1 last chance on the server

Topic starter Posted : 14/07/2021 10:19 pm
josh
 josh
(@josh-5)
Eminent Member

i admit that i was wrong and what i did was wrong

Topic starter Posted : 15/07/2021 9:07 pm
Share: