Scrubby Unban Appea...

Notifications
Clear all

Scrubby Unban Appeal

xScrubby
(@scrubby)
Eminent Member

Hey this is my unban appeal, i have had this footage for a very long time now, but i to be honest i just wanted to wait a while to play again, i wanted to take a break and calm down and basically just hang out with friends and shit after i got banned, but now i think this is the right time to post my side of the story after such a long break. And by looking at the video now i see i made some mistakes, i tpa robbed and shit, so i am going to apologize and i hope to get a new chance to play on my favorite server again, i am a real OG on the server, i have been playing on the servers from the start so i would really like to get a new chance to prove myself. Its quite a while now since i got banned so i've taken a break and wish to start over now. I hope i can gain your trust back. I admit i did wrong stuff but i did not do everything i got accused for so now i just want to show my side of the story, got banned for like 2-3 months ago

Video proof :  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UEWZaQBctjw&feature=youtu.be

Steam profile :  https://steamcommunity.com/id/sweatshirtismyfavourite/

Steam id64: 76561198313858332

Thanks for taking your time to read my appeal, sorry for my mistakes and lack of respect.

Topic starter Posted : 03/07/2018 7:13 pm
xScrubby
(@scrubby)
Eminent Member

I'm not trying to deny what happend i just want to get a second chance, sorry

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 03/07/2018 7:26 pm
xScrubby
(@scrubby)
Eminent Member

I'm not trying to deny what happend i just want to get a second chance, sorry

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 03/07/2018 7:27 pm
Jono
 Jono
(@jono)
Estimable Member Customer

Back on the canada+ server he was always on for a long time. He's a very friendly player and I'd love to see him back on. I 1up the idea of unbanning him. He seems very sincere about the apology and everytime I played last year I always saw him online. I hope to see you soon!

ReplyQuote
Posted : 04/07/2018 9:54 am
xScrubby reacted
xScrubby
(@scrubby)
Eminent Member

Thank you so much Jono!

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 04/07/2018 11:41 am
Nylex
(@admin)
Illustrious Member Admin

As I've said before, your invasion of privacy on mine and another staff members personal lives is why you were banned, this goes far beyond breaking the rules on an Unturned server.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 04/07/2018 1:48 pm
Cole
 Cole
(@cole)
Reputable Member

Trying to get into peoples personal lives is a very serious thing... please do not try to re appeal 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 04/07/2018 2:46 pm
xScrubby
(@scrubby)
Eminent Member
Posted by: Nylex

As I've said before, your invasion of privacy on mine and another staff members personal lives is why you were banned, this goes far beyond breaking the rules on an Unturned server.

So you wont even give me a second chance to prove myself?

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 04/07/2018 2:59 pm
Opti
 Opti
(@elmomick)
Reputable Member Customer

Read what is said, you incompetent imbecile, you violated several staff their privacy and somewhat doxed them. You never addressed the reason why you were banned, just admitted to more stuff. Thanks for that though.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 04/07/2018 3:12 pm
Nylex
(@admin)
Illustrious Member Admin

I couldn't care less about letting you 'prove yourself', this is nothing to do with Unturned, you know why you're banned.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 04/07/2018 11:01 pm
Share: