Scorpion's ban appe...

Notifications
Clear all

[Solved] Scorpion's ban appeal

Şçøŕpïøņ
(@scorpion)

Okay so here we are again been banned for the 2nd time now wow on a roll well this is my discord ban appeal 

Discord Tag: Scorpion#6437

Hmm where do i start?

Now I was banned for spam pretty sure that was the main factor.

So I am sorry for doing shit that shouldn't of been done we could be here all day with examples now I am truly sorry I am like really sorry for pinging staff for no reason, doing the occasional "sdufjklfhdjfgdnkjfgndjkfndjk" but when I am presented with reason's I know most of the time I'm in the wrong and the staff are just doing there job see I am sorry to Nylex, Mr.Rawr, Fisher, Potion, D4, John C'2, KoliBob, Dleta, EZ, Ninja and all of the members of Nylex's discord so I know that this time I won't be banned again if you unban me so I'm gonna put something on the table Whitelist banned off discord ban me off whitelist I am confident that I won't be banned again if you give me another chance if I am take whitelist away ban me off that I am sorry... 

Topic starter Posted : 30/12/2017 1:17 am
PFQ
 PFQ
(@potionflingaqueen)
Honorable Member

Discord bans don't count towards Whitelist bans. I will unban you but if you step out of line again there's no coming back, capiche?

ReplyQuote
Posted : 30/12/2017 4:32 am
Şçøŕpïøņ
(@scorpion)

Ye.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 30/12/2017 5:02 am
Share: