Notifications
Clear all

Scorpion

Šcòrpíöñ
(@scorpiontherightfulking)
Trusted Member Customer

Friends, It is I Scorpion, the man, the myth, the legend I come to you today asking for an unban on the Nylex discord, I am currently banned for half a year probably like 5 months now for a crime I did commit but to understand why I did what I did you need some context, it was 3 days after I was unbanned it was a cool day and then out of nowhere THX_4_FOOD tags Roberto saying "hi" and then I did the same a few times this was referred to as spam pinging and while I agree that it was spam pinging and I shouldn't have done this I think that the punishment is too harsh considering the past now you're thinking "what past Mr scorpion?" Robert O Flanko and I used to be good friends until something happened I don't remember what ruined our great friendship but it was a sad event but Robert and I had a history of spam pinging one another, for instance, Robert had sent me like 20 messages in a minute with a link to Chess.com or the peasants discord quite often spam pinging was something that went on there (most of the time 1082 and I were the ones being spam pinged). But after a few messages the bot Vortex kicked me off the server and muted me for 5 hours now I think that is apt punishment for these crimes but Robert himself had requested my ban so I was banned never to be seen again until the 15th of December when my account was disabled by the people at discord so I made an alt and came back to all my old servers and ones that I had been banned from including Nylex's server I used the alias TheHolyEmu and then 5 days later this account was banned (I'm not sure why). But I don't count this account as evading a ban since my ban was on my other account and that account no longer existed I spoke to my lawyer about it and he said it was okay.

Friends, please unban Scorpion.
Šcòrpíöñ#1348

Topic starter Posted : 24/12/2020 6:24 am
Zahn reacted
Golden Anderson
(@golden-anderson)

even tho im banned for 20 days i still wanna say that scorpion has been such a great friend/member in the discord server and i wanna say it outloud 
                                                                            FREE MY BOY SCORPION!

ReplyQuote
Posted : 24/12/2020 10:57 am
Zahn
 Zahn
(@katyusha)
Estimable Member

yes, let me get back into the server too yes yes???

-Zahn

ReplyQuote
Posted : 27/12/2020 10:20 am
Šcòrpíöñ
Trusted Member Customer
Posted by: @katyusha

yes, let me get back into the server too yes yes???

-Zahn

#ZahnDidNothingWrong

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 27/12/2020 4:53 pm
TheNutMan
(@crying-emoji)

yikes

ReplyQuote
Posted : 27/12/2020 11:38 pm
Šcòrpíöñ
Trusted Member Customer
Posted by: @crying-emoji

yikes

I take this as a yes? The Scorpion is being unbanned gamers

:sunglasses:

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 28/12/2020 9:52 am
VTM
 VTM
(@vtm)

Unban scorpion but leave Zahn in the trash pile he lives

ReplyQuote
Posted : 06/01/2021 3:35 pm
Šcòrpíöñ
Trusted Member Customer

Šcòrpíöñ#2640

Is my new discord account that must be unbanned immediately due to the Jewish actions of discord all my alts have been disabled and my main account deleted,  this is a coup against Scorpion and the URP community must go against it.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 18/01/2021 6:36 pm
Share: