Santa/Waters ban ap...

Notifications
Clear all

Santa/Waters ban appeal

Im a gamer
(@im-a-gamer)

What happened/Why you were banned : I was banned for griefing (Probably spelled it wrong) I know what I did was out of anger and probably should have though of what would have happened before I did it. I can offer to pay for his car back the yellow cruiser that its like what 30k? Though I absolutely understand what I did was out of anger and I'm sorry.

Why you feel you should be given a second chance : I have been playing the server around when it came out, well 2 weeks late I got grounded but we shouldn't talk about what I did. But out of my hours and years almost on the server I recognized and now know what I did wrong, I acted out of anger but I have only one request and I know this is the one place not to ask for something but I could not get Kz (His ig name) discord. Could he stop trash talking me about getting banned and robbed and thinks he is a big dog? Thanks. (Internally inside trying not to lash out in slurs and curse words. Thank you again staff team.)

What server were you banned on : Life RP

Link to your steam profile/steam id : https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199013453425/

(Steam id by itself just in case : 76561199013453425)

Topic starter Posted : 04/01/2022 2:32 am
sap
 sap
(@sap)
Estimable Member

Accepted Enjoy your time on the server and don't let this happen again.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 09/01/2022 3:57 pm
NeRo_Axal0tl
(@nero_axal0tl)
Reputable Member Customer

Bruh, i thought u did same what i did or something similar, alright ☹ 

So isn't interesting 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 10/01/2022 3:38 pm
Share: