Sam's Ban appeal

Notifications
Clear all

[Closed] Sam's Ban appeal

Samurai Kitten
(@samurai-kitten)
Eminent Member
Sam's Ban Appeal
Thx 4 food intended to delete EMS and I as the head of EMS stood against him on the matter because I saw no just cause for the deletion, I refused to surrender the discord which made Thx ban me for a year. I should be unbanned or atleast have my time significantly reduced because mass kosers get a month maybe and I did no harm to anyone I simply stood my ground against an admin who was in my eyes abusing their powers. I didn't make the best choice when I refused to hand over EMS but ,I've served plenty punishment having spent just about four months banned which in its self is excessive for a offense having not caused harm to any individual or the server. For all the two years I've played Life RP I've done nothing but try my absolute best to help members of the community in game and in the discord; if you look in the discord and search my user Pure Ash123905#2870 and specify the channel support I've sent countless messages helping others and on top of that I've aided many in game over my time playing. I just wish to be of service one again the best way I know how. I was banned on lie RP. https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199015001683 (edited)

Topic starter Posted : 10/02/2023 12:18 am
THX_4_FOOD
(@thx_4_food)

I intended to delete EMS? you were head of EMS? You saw no just cause for deletion? Stood your ground against an admin who was in your eyes abusing?

I don't know where you got this story from, but it's dead wrong. You had to hand it over, not to delete it. But because a PLAYER cannot own an official division. You were warned plenty, that if you refused to hand the EMS discord over to staff you would be banned and it would be deleted. And what do you do, do the exact opposite of listen to staff "cause you thougt it just"?

You insisting that i was in the wrong and you were right in not listening to staff on a matter that is highly relevant for the community?

All of this shows that you have not at all learned from this mistake and this appeal is thus denied. Lose the white knight approach, show that you have learned, you are not in the right.

ps i wasnt intending on deleting EMS, i was just getting it into staff hands untill we could assign a new ems leader or figure out a way of seemlessly integrating it into the urp jobs discord without it being ended suddenly.

Denied.

Posted : 10/02/2023 10:04 pm
Share: