Sams Ban app

Notifications
Clear all

Sams Ban app

Samurai Kitten
(@samurai-kitten)
Eminent Member
Sam's Ban appeal I was handed down leadership of EMS and once confronted by staff on the matter I Refused to surrender the Server and steam group in an effort to be a voice for the rest of the EMS. I shoulden't have possesed EMS as I wasn't a staff member and looking back in retrospect it was a terrible idea on my part to oppose staff and it would have been a much better decision to surrender EMS and wait for my staff application to go though and be reviewed and then asking for EMS to be back in my possesion. I feel I should be unbanned because For all the two years I've played Life RP I've done everything I could to help members of the community in game and in the discord. I've also served four months banned already and I wish to return with intent of of once again providing aid and value to the community. I was banned on Lie RP & the discord.    https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199015001683
Topic starter Posted : 12/03/2023 9:39 pm
Jaxzy
(@jaxzy)
Estimable Member

If you maybe want to be actually unbanned, follow the format.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 12/03/2023 10:38 pm
Samurai Kitten
(@samurai-kitten)
Eminent Member

Jackson it follows the format its just in a paragraph and not bullets. Thank you for the supportive comment. <3

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 14/03/2023 1:30 am
Jaxzy
(@jaxzy)
Estimable Member

@samurai-kitten <3

ReplyQuote
Posted : 14/03/2023 2:24 am
Share: