Running a man down ...

Notifications
Clear all

Running a man down at the ATM (KOS)

Martoz
(@martoz)

-What happened/why you were banned

I believe I've been banned for something crazy like 6 - 8 months now. Please correct me if I'm wrong but I believe I was banned for running a man down at the ATM's. I think he was my opp or something like that. I think he had some good money on his as well. But anyways, that's besides the point. I can barely remember what happened but I'm truly sorry for this incident.

-Why you feel you should be unbanned/gave a second chance

Well it's been a really long time and I'm desperate to play on this great server again. There is no better liferp on unturned out there. The roleplay experience on this server is just so solid. Furthermore, next time I see a opp on the block I'll make sure to yitch that yute in a rp scenario.

-What server you were banned from

Life RP
-A link to your steam profile

https://steamcommunity.com/id/TacticalGamering/

Discord = Miguel Angel Felix Gallardo#6958

Topic starter Posted : 24/07/2021 10:14 am
Robert O Flanko
(@robert-o-flanko)

You've been banned 3 times in total, and 2 of those bans were appealed. This is the 3rd ban, which is a perm ban. You'd think you'll change after the first two chances we gave you. Denied.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 30/07/2021 8:26 am
Martoz
(@martoz)

@robert-o-flanko

What was the 2 times. I remember 1 and that was from zahn who got banned and exiled for making racist and homophobic suggests like shooting and nuking places on worship - I got unbanned very fast. So basically I got banned 1 over time so can you tell me what this was because I have genuinly forgotten as I mentioned how long since the last time I played for.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 30/07/2021 8:05 pm
Share: