Rogers Ban appeal

Notifications
Clear all

[Solved] Rogers Ban appeal

waffle
(@waffle-3)
Eminent Member

-What happened/why you were banned 
I was banned for freebuild. pd was doing a raid on an apartment and in the moment while they left i thought i could jump over the plates they placed so i placed my own. Before going to pick the plate back up i went to my shop to give someone's gun back. But by the time i got back pd and gilbert had return and already removed it. i tried explaining to him that i was going to pick it up but then he just banned me.
-Why you feel you should be unbanned/gave a second chance
I feel i should be unbanned because I have been playing they server for over a year not thus meaning I should know all the rules but I was not thinking right which lead to me breaking the rules. I did attempt to remove the plate but as i was heading back to remove it gilbert all ready did that. I also feel that i should of not even been banned too because it was a small plate that allowed me to jump over something in a pd raid. If I was banned for placing a plate to jump some where why are other people not banned for placing ladders to get to a top of a building.
-What server you were banned from
Life RP
-A link to your steam profile
https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199099491495/

Topic starter Posted : 12/06/2023 2:10 am
evilflame
(@evilflame)
Estimable Member

As the Swat Officer, conducting the raid, I can say this is completely WRONG. Gilbert and I were conducting a raid on someone who had way more drugs that we can handle, meaning we had to go on multiple trips. We reminded the mob of people outside that if they enter the property, they will be arrested. I remember Rogers said to me while I was saying this, "Oh that's initiation so I can shot you." Being a total ass. You knew what you were doing at that time. To the admin looking at this appeal, please remember what he said, " I have been playing they server for over a year". He should know that free build isn't allowed. I believe you should lookover the rules and go outside. Maybe even get some bitches. PS Your an asshole

Posted : 12/06/2023 2:19 am
waffle
(@waffle-3)
Eminent Member

@evilflame ps no one asked u and like i said i was trying to get to the loot but i had to do something but by the time i got back to remove the plate it was to late and bro have you even seen a girl without clothes on outside the phud so pipe i have dms to so proof of the amount of girls i talk to

Topic starter Posted : 12/06/2023 2:23 am
xenohunter :)
(@gamefanatic007)
Estimable Member

Its crazy how police (even swat) can get away with placing a shit ton of plates just to win pvp fights. But a singular plate placed by 1 person gets a 7 day ban! the bias is real

Posted : 12/06/2023 2:44 am
THX_4_FOOD
(@thx_4_food)

The bias is imaginary......

Anyways rogers, i am accepting this appeal. But please do note that you arent allowed to freebuild period, it doesnt matter if you pick it up after yourself or whatever.

Posted : 12/06/2023 5:25 pm
Share: