Robbery turned into...

Notifications
Clear all

Robbery turned into KOS ban appeal.

Mr Chilly
(@mr-chilly)

-What happened/why you were banned I was robbing somebody and I did not give them the proper amount of warnings before I shot them.
-Why you feel you should be unbanned/gave a second chance
I was not aware that you had to give people warnings to drop everything  while you are robbing them. That was the short story. Now lets start from the beginning. I was going around looking for people with fancy car's and fancy weapons to rob when I came a opon a nice gentlemen at the gas station with a fancy backlash so I waited till he got out of his car to rob him of his backlash. Then I initiated the robbery, at this point he had his hands up but he was still moving around. so I'm telling him "Put your hands up drop everything!" when he started to move which I thought was his attept and getting cover to pull out a gun and shoot me. So I proceeded to shoot him aiming for the head, then when he was downed I took his shotgun, revived him and ran. Then about 5 minutes later I found out that I had kosed him because I did not give the proper warnings.

-What server you were banned from: Unturned life

-A link to your steam profile https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198174185867/

Remind yourself of the server rules

Posts will be reviewed by forum admins/moderators and they will decide to unban you or not.

Topic starter Posted : 11/07/2022 7:15 pm
Share: