Remi's Ban Appeal

Notifications
Clear all

[Solved] Remi's Ban Appeal

erlendby
(@erlendby)

๐™’๐™๐™–๐™ฉ ๐™๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฅ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™š๐™™/๐™ฌ๐™๐™ฎ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™ฌ๐™š๐™ง๐™š ๐™—๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ฃ๐™š๐™™

The reason i got banned was that I were joking around with someone in the chat and they said something about the name Nick and i decided to make a joke out of it (witch i am very sorry if it offended anyone) and the joke wasnt straigth up the n word it was something that were close it was adding ga onto nick with a / in between witch is sometihng i saw on tikotk the other day and was just stupid of me to say something like this is the chat and I feel like the joke was very unnecessary and i shal never do it aigan

๐™’๐™๐™ฎ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™›๐™š๐™š๐™ก ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™จ๐™๐™ค๐™ช๐™ก๐™™ ๐™—๐™š ๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™—๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ฃ๐™š๐™™/๐™œ๐™–๐™ซ๐™š ๐™– ๐™จ๐™š๐™˜๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™˜๐™๐™–๐™ฃ๐™˜๐™š

I think u should consider giving me a second chanse to play the server because this is something that will never ever happen aigan and i can guarantee you that beacuse this is my first time getting banned from the server ever and i follow the rules like my life depends on it, but this time i did something i will never forgive myself for and i hope you can understand what im feeling and give me a second chanse as i feel like i have a big inpact on the commuity in a positive way and i think the people would want me unbanned as i am a friendly person. I am active everyday and enjoy playing the server so it would mean the world to me if u decided to unaban me, this was a one time only and ill make sure this never happens aigan - Remi

๐™’๐™๐™–๐™ฉ ๐™จ๐™š๐™ง๐™ซ๐™š๐™ง ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™ฌ๐™š๐™ง๐™š ๐™—๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ฃ๐™š๐™™ ๐™›๐™ง๐™ค๐™ข
The Nylex Life RP Server

๐˜ผ ๐™ก๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™  ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง ๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™–๐™ข ๐™ฅ๐™ง๐™ค๐™›๐™ž๐™ก๐™š

https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199064171083/

Topic starter Posted : 10/09/2023 1:19 pm
hermansenh73
(@hermansenh73)

He is a good guy and does not deserve to get banned +rep

This post was modified 8 months ago by hermansenh73
Posted : 10/09/2023 2:50 pm
erlendby reacted
xenohunter :)
(@gamefanatic007)
Estimable Member

+Rep He is a good guy, just made a foolish mistake and I think that he should receive another chance

ย 

Posted : 12/09/2023 6:55 am
erlendby reacted
LarryLawton
(@larry)

Unbanned please dont do it againย 

Posted : 13/09/2023 10:37 am
Share: