rango re apply

Notifications
Clear all

[Closed] rango re apply

SKELE aka rango aka danny
(@rango-2)
Trusted Member

Hello my name is Rango I've been in life rp for a while.I live in the north USA. 

Why do you feel like you are suited for the police role?: 

I've been around police officers in the sever and mojity of my friends have apply so I wanted to be one for awhile now since the recent leavings in pd, I think this would be a good time to apply for such. I've always liked the PD and the concept in life RP. I feel suited for the role because I always liked helping the little guy.I like moyjity of the pd. I've talked to former pd so that's why I wanted to apply.I like helping people in this sever I gave roughly 1m to random people in the sever.I am 14 of age if Ur are wondering, so I am allowed .Ever since I got on the sever I wanted to be a cop I even dressed up as one and faked asserted them it was fun.After I kept getting arrested for fake arresting people some of the cops just say apply for Pd so I think this is a time to apply.Because there is lots of PVP and KOS lately and I really want to help out and I have really good pvp at the same time.

How long have you been playing on the LifeRP server? (roughly):

I've been playing in Life RP for 400 hours and in general 1000 hours.I don't mean to toot my own horn but I'm pretty good in pvp.

Link to your steam profile:    https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199079885076/

Topic starter Posted : 30/11/2022 8:59 pm
Xilac.
(@xilac-2)

wrong forum my guy -w-"

Posted : 30/11/2022 11:21 pm
Share: