Racism Appeal (Dolt...

Notifications
Clear all

Racism Appeal (Dolthem)

Dolthem
(@dolthem)

So the story is that I got banned for saying the N-word not the hard-r, the reason is because all my drugs and stuff got stolen and I got VDM and RDM by that same player that sent in the report.

Honestly, there's no excuse for what happened, and I take full responsibility for my actions. This is my third appeal, and each time, I'm more determined to make amends. I'm not quite sure how to put it into words, but I miss being part of our community of friends, and I genuinely want to be back.

Before this, I've always tried to be a positive presence in our community. This first offense is regrettable, and I understand it might have affected our bonds. I miss the camaraderie, the shared moments, and the sense of belonging.

If you can find it in your consideration to give me another chance, I promise I'll learn from this. I'm eager to contribute positively once more and rebuild the trust that may have been affected. I'm committed to doing better and proving through actions that I've grown from this experience.

Topic starter Posted : 21/01/2024 3:04 am
Share: