Pure3vils Ban Appea...

Notifications
Clear all

Pure3vils Ban Appeal

Pure3vil
(@pure3vil)
Trusted Member

-What happened/why you were banned

I had a variation of the N-word copied to my clipboard when I usually have /park copied, inevitably when I went to park my vehicle, I sent it in global chat.

-Why you feel you should be unbanned/given a second chance

I am somewhat lazy while playing life RP so I keep /park copied to my clipboard at all times. However, on January 27th, my friend and I had been messaging in Discord, and at one point he sent the N-word I had copied it and sent it back to him as a joke, pointing out that he shouldn’t have sent it in the first place, a few hours went by and I had forgotten about the whole ordeal. This was until when I was later trying to park my truck, I sent the N-word in global chat. I understand what I did was wrong and there is no true excuse for it, I do sincerely believe that if someone is using slurs to put other people down it should be a permanent ban from the community however, since it wasn’t used in a derogatory manner or directed at anyone at all I believe a ban in around the 7-10 day range should be enough of a punishment to make sure I am more careful in the future. Its been almost a month now and I think I deserve another chance with the community.

-What server you were banned from

I was banned from the Life RP server.

-A link to your steam profile

https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198093165349/

Topic starter Posted : 12/03/2024 4:18 pm
Share: