Pulsd Ban Appeal (R...

Notifications
Clear all

[Closed] Pulsd Ban Appeal (Resending after 3 weeks)

Pulsd
(@pulsd)
Trusted Member

-What happened/why you were banned - I was banned for corruption which makes sense as I "fucked around and got a stupid reward" I joined the PD group and went into a Police members store being confronted by another member of the PD and afterwards being permanently banned for corruption.
-Why you feel you should be unbanned/gave a second chance - I feel I should get a second chance because I have changed and matured, you may still think of me as an annoying little child and I do not blame you for that as you will be partly right but after all of my mistakes I found out how to fix them and not do them again I obviously wont ask to be unblacklisted from PD and I won't have my hopes up but if you feel like giving me a second chance I would gladly encourage you to do so and you will be happy with me.
-What server you were banned from - Life RP
-A link to your steam profile -  https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199005436974/

Note: I also need to be unbanned from the discord server
Topic starter Posted : 03/12/2022 12:13 pm
Helpimbad
(@helpimbad)

Denied

You've had 7 chances to correct yourself and read the rules and each time you haven’t 

Posted : 05/12/2022 7:06 am
Helpimbad
(@helpimbad)

Denied

You've had 7 chances to correct yourself and read the rules and each time you haven’t 

Posted : 05/12/2022 7:06 am
Share: