Pulsd Ban Appeal (d...

Notifications
Clear all

[Closed] Pulsd Ban Appeal (detailed)

Pulsd
(@pulsd)
Trusted Member

-What happened/why you were banned - I was banned for corruption.
-Why you feel you should be unbanned/gave a second chance - I have been banned many many times, punished and so on but none of that made sense to me I was stupid at the time appealing after 1 or 2 days of the incident not reading the rules not thinking about the future of my mistakes. I understand that I have been given multiple chances to prove myself but this time I will show you how a person can change in just a couple of months if you give me this one last chance. In November I decided to re think what my mistakes were and I realized that every single time I have been punished for mostly the same reason. Immaturity I have been banned, kicked, muted, bullied and in total punished for being immature a lot, if you don't remember most of the server did not like me because I was annoying and I did not ever feel sympathy or empathy. You may not unban me because of your past experience with me but this time I have changed, after entering my second GCSE year in school I finally understood how things work, it is very simple; If you are immature you make unfunny jokes or act stupidly which ends up in punishment of any sort, even an insult can change someone forever, so just think about it and maybe give me my last chance at this.
-What server you were banned from - Life RP
-A link to your steam profile - https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199005436974/

Topic starter Posted : 10/12/2022 12:37 pm
THX_4_FOOD
(@thx_4_food)

Ban is too recent, try again at a later date.

Posted : 10/12/2022 6:57 pm
Share: