Public Apology by W...

Notifications
Clear all

[Solved] Public Apology by Watcher for KOS

VictorESP1
(@victoresp1)

Hello, you might know me by the post i made just under this one (Ban Appeal for KOS),

This post is about making an apology (No shit, it is in the title) As i did something wrong, i KOSed, even if i didn´t mean to (It is all explained in my previous ban  appeal which i haven´t taken down) And now that i´ve talked with some admins, i see how im wrong.

I just wanted to say that im actually sorry about what happened with that KOS outside SZ, i seriously didn´t know my reasons were not valid, and that i would create such a shit feast like this.

So yeah, i really hope that i get a second chance to keep playing in the server as i really have enjoined my time there, i PROMISE that an unjustified KOS won´t happen EVER again, and that i will do my best to help the community out however i can.

Topic starter Posted : 03/02/2018 11:30 am
The Friendly HitMan :D
(@adazahunt)
Honorable Member

Under circumstances on what happened even though I wasn't in there as you explained in Discord that you did nothing wrong and just wanted to avenge your friends, however, it counts as a revenge KOS simply you can try to rob them back for RP instead of killing them directly although it seems like you are really sorry and wanted to have a seconds chance I'll just give a tip of the hat +rep (credits to Pot for that phrase "tip of the hat" or whatever he said but it's familiar to it somehow)... 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 03/02/2018 11:37 am
crazy bob
(@crazy-bob)
Honorable Member Customer

Is this Watcher?

Im not clear about the exact circumstances regarding the Kos but I was surprised to hear you were accused Kossing someone.

I did not expect that from the dude I had some really good times with on the server recently.

+1 hoping your ban will be lifted.

On a sidenote, I was surprised to hear that folks of the so called cdf are roaming cherno robbing people. Is that not the opposite what the cdf is supposed to stand for?

Sounds a bit like Cops robbing people....

ReplyQuote
Posted : 03/02/2018 12:12 pm
Njtl
 Njtl
(@njtl)
New Member Customer

Hope you get unbanned dude it was great finding someone who was friendly on this server.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 03/02/2018 12:19 pm
Smithy_2001
(@smithy_2001)
Active Member Customer

Just like crazy bob said we have had an excellent time playing with watcher as he has been extremely helpful and has made me some coffee in his base. He always has my back covered if anything goes wrong. I don't condone revenge KOS however, he DEFINITELY should be allowed a second chance.

+1 i hope you get unbanned my friend

ReplyQuote
Posted : 03/02/2018 12:27 pm
Fin Richards
(@fin)

There is video evidence from what I've heard. From what I saw everyone was pissing about outside the SZ so I don't know if that is why you were encouraged however what you did regardless is safezone camping and then revenge KOS which are still both an offence. I admit there was a lot of chaos so it was hard to see what was going on but that defies the point. Despite all this I believe you deserve a second chance, as well as the folk above this comment think so to. If I or any of the other team see you break a rule ever again, we ain't playing easy. Accepted.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 03/02/2018 12:47 pm
Ed and Nylex reacted
Share: