Property Ban-Honest...

Notifications
Clear all

Property Ban-Honest mistake

Honest
(@honest)
Active Member Customer

I was banned for 5 days for breaking property rules which I admit I did break the rules. I honestly did not check the rules as I was bought the mansion deed by a friend and thought the only rules were displayed at spawn, my mistake. I owned a mansion and an apt. I moved into the mansion and gave the apt to a group member. However I did not let them replace the deed as I thought it was fine as they were in the group. My mistake and I apologize I have now read the rules and saw my mistake. However within minutes after being banned I made the owner of the apt slavage and replace the deed. I'm asking to have this ban appealed or turned into a warning as I have fixed the problem and it was an honest mistake which I could of solved ingame in seconds. I've only been on the server for 4 days I honestly won't do it again. As I said I had my team fix the problem I no longer have 2 deeds and it won't happen again. I currently have a 5 day ban and everything i decorated in my mansion would be gone which is why I ask for a first time offenders warning as I truly didn't think about having my teammate (new owner of the apt) replace the deed. You can go check it's the first apt in the apt building in monterey and it has been replaced.

Topic starter Posted : 28/04/2021 7:55 am
Share: