Potato's Ban Appeal

Notifications
Clear all

Potato's Ban Appeal

mrmcintyre05
(@mrmcintyre05)

Hi there, I'm Potato. I've been playing on this server for quite some time, and I've really grown to love it. It has been so fun working with the other players because of the downright goofy interactions that can and inevitably will occur. But that's besides the point. I was banned for something I regret even happened. I was doing patrols (I was on PD), when I found a clump of illegal substances planted on the hill north of the mall. I tried to salvage it, but for some reason it was glitched and would give you infinite cash. So, being the unthinking idiot I am, I decided to take advantage of this and sell it, and I made nearly 70k off of it. I got banned almost instantly. I feel really bad, and that was a cheap way to do things. I really wanted to have a lot of money, so that I could actually buy a good car, and maybe a helicopter like I had dreamed of. I feel really bad, because I know that some people try to work hard on that server and probably won't make that much before the server gets wiped. It doesn't help my case that I was in PD, and I had done bad things before that. But I am willing to be permanently off of the PD, give all the money back, and have a second chance. This server was one of the things that has helped me stay sane, and I should have never tried to make money that way. Please consider giving me a second chance on the LifeRP server. 

https://steamcommunity.com/id/PotatoWasNotTaken/

Thank you for allowing me to appeal.

Topic starter Posted : 21/09/2020 7:33 pm
Share: