perm ban for mic sp...

Notifications
Clear all

perm ban for mic spam and combat logging

Zinger
(@zinger)

-What happened/why you were banned

I was put in prison 42 for robbing a police officer and was there for about half an hour mining scrap. But then I had to go IRL and asked my warden to be let out for the meantime until I got back online. they said no and kept saying about how "I'm gonna keep you there forever" So I was left with no option but to log. I'm not defending my actions in any way I was completely in the wrong. I was banned for a year and all I'm asking for is shortened ban. I am very sorry and I won't let this happen again. 

-What server you were banned from

Life RP

-A link to your steam profile

https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199150781414

Topic starter Posted : 28/04/2021 8:55 pm
Robert O Flanko
(@robert-o-flanko)

Are we ignoring the multiple warnings from me saying if you log it'll be a perm ban, Also like how you are saying it was a real life reason, but it was you wanting to hop on fivem with luci and I quote "Can I leave I just want to play fivem", You also dmed me and said Ban me if you like, So I did. 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 29/04/2021 3:55 am
Zinger
(@zinger)

@robert-o-flanko I'm not defending myself in any way I'm not using this as an excuse but when you said you were going to perm ban me I thought it was a joke as numerous times in the past you always like "do that again and I'm perm banning you" for example more recently whilst I was in prison I was telling someone to shut up like 3 times and you have said something along the lines of "say that again and your getting perm banned for mic spam". So when I logged I didn't expect it to be a perm ban. Anyway like I said before I can't argue with you and deny the fact I committed a bannable offense but all I'm asking for is a shortened ban.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 29/04/2021 4:44 pm
Robert O Flanko
(@robert-o-flanko)

Reduced to three months.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 29/04/2021 5:29 pm
Share: