Notifications
Clear all

perm ban

stoned
(@stoned)
New Member Customer

I got banned for racism and i just joined the server when i first joined i didnt know what to do i looked at the map and looked for jobs and saw selling weed as a job i did my first 2 deliveries and the last one was like across the map i wanted to get a car but didnt know how to and looked for one than i found a car but a person was driving it so i followed it and jumped infront of it than i got knocked a security came to see me but left me there to die i went to go buy a gun but than i needed a license than i was told to go to the townhall when i did they said i need to go to the school and practice than i went to the bank and apply for a card than i hit a player to get hit attention but he took it personally and shot me i went back to hit him but he killed me and the 3rd time i went back he said run yo pockets i said no and he killed me than i said in chat word to my deads ima get my getback so than i was able to get my card and train for my gun license after that a guy came up and said drop the money i said no and died again than it said server shutdown than when i tried to get back into the server it said perm banned for racism. 

i would like to get unbanned because i didnt know getting your get back was me being racist i was banned in life roleplay server my name in steam is

Topic starter Posted : 29/01/2024 5:45 am
Share: