Pcmarco gangs hub d...

Notifications
Clear all

Pcmarco gangs hub discord

iEatBanana
(@ieatbanana)
Estimable Member

What happened/why you were banned:

I’m not entirely sure what I got banned for it was quite a while ago. But I think it had to do with Riley. But Riley isn’t a admin anymore. 

-Why you feel you should be unbanned/gave a second chance:

I feel that I have become way more safe on discord servers and that I have learned to not break sever rules. I have been banned from discord servers before because I was not careful or didn’t read the rules. But now I have become a lot more cautious of what I send and say in discord servers and I remember to read the rules in discords and memorize them. I’ve been banned the the gangs hub server a while now and it’s affecting my gameplay in URP. It is important for me that I have access to the gangs hub so I can join gangs. I joined a gang but I don’t have accès the the gangs hub. 

-What server you were banned from: Discord gangs hub

-A link to your steam profile Ale?x#3294

Remind yourself of the server rules

Topic starter Posted : 25/04/2023 9:10 am
iEatBanana
(@ieatbanana)
Estimable Member

Got burried

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 27/04/2023 8:30 am
iEatBanana
(@ieatbanana)
Estimable Member

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 28/04/2023 2:36 pm
iEatBanana
(@ieatbanana)
Estimable Member

Answer please, thanks

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 02/05/2023 8:30 pm
iEatBanana
(@ieatbanana)
Estimable Member

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 05/05/2023 8:47 am
iEatBanana
(@ieatbanana)
Estimable Member

Hi

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 07/05/2023 9:04 pm
iEatBanana
(@ieatbanana)
Estimable Member

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 09/05/2023 7:53 am
iEatBanana
(@ieatbanana)
Estimable Member

3 weeks now, getting impatient

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 12/05/2023 9:07 am
iEatBanana
(@ieatbanana)
Estimable Member

Bruhhhhh

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 14/05/2023 8:24 pm
iEatBanana
(@ieatbanana)
Estimable Member

You gonna make it a month?

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 16/05/2023 10:37 am
iEatBanana
(@ieatbanana)
Estimable Member

🙂 I’m sane, definitely sane

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 19/05/2023 7:17 am
iEatBanana
(@ieatbanana)
Estimable Member

The Four Stages of Grief Model. British psychologists Bowlby and Parkes were the first to propose the Four Stages of Grief model. Their four stages include shock-numbness, yearning-searching, disorganization-despair, and reorganization. Bowlby applied his work focusing on attachment and relationships to this theory

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 25/05/2023 2:54 pm
iEatBanana
(@ieatbanana)
Estimable Member

Im about to blowww

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 04/06/2023 9:06 am
iEatBanana
(@ieatbanana)
Estimable Member

Did I ever tell you what the definition of insanity is? Insanity is doing the exact... same fucking thing... over and over again expecting... shit to change... That. Is. Crazy. The first time somebody told me that, I dunno, I thought they were bullshitting me, so, I shot him. The thing is... He was right. And then I started seeing, everywhere I looked, everywhere I looked all these fucking pricks, everywhere I looked, doing the exact same fucking thing... over and over and over and over again thinking 'this time is gonna be different' no, no, no please... This time is gonna be different, I'm sorry, I don't like... The way. you are looking at me... Okay, Do you have a fucking problem in your head, do you think I am bullshitting you, do you think I am lying? Fuck you! Okay? Fuck you!... It's okay, man. I'm gonna chill, hermano. I'm gonna chill... The thing is... Alright, the thing is I killed you once already... and it's not like I am fucking crazy. It's okay... It's like water under the bridge. Did I ever tell you the definition... of insanity?

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 09/06/2023 7:06 pm
iEatBanana
(@ieatbanana)
Estimable Member

laze i have always loved you

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 12/06/2023 12:15 pm
Share: