paxle_ ban ap

Notifications
Clear all

paxle_ ban ap

paxle_
(@paxle_)
Eminent Member

-What happened/why you were banned i was banned for doxing 
-Why you feel you should be unbanned/gave a second chance i dont think the ban was deserved because i didnt share anyone private information to my knowledge i was banned for sending a youtube link that was public i dont see how that is doxing if i caused anybody harm or distress im sorry but i dont think i should be perm banned for a youtube link. 
-What server you were banned from life rp
-A link to your steam profile https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199440969658/

Topic starter Posted : 16/10/2023 2:04 am
Swev
 Swev
(@swev)
Eminent Member

+rep, also if people post a public video to youtube they know the risks such as it being shared to others. Therefore it was not doxxing. Also Paxle ain't do shit. #FreePaxle

ReplyQuote
Posted : 19/10/2023 5:51 am
Checkmate
(@dxrked0ut)
Trusted Member

+rep w guy deserves an unban! plus wrongly banned

ReplyQuote
Posted : 20/10/2023 10:50 pm
4=21412421424
(@huh)
Trusted Member Customer

+Rep #Freemyboypaxle

ReplyQuote
Posted : 22/10/2023 5:55 am
Anonymous
(@anonymous-3)
Eminent Member

+rep since its public info and if that crybaby didnt want people to see then dont have ur yt as jmaster LOL

ReplyQuote
Posted : 22/10/2023 12:03 pm
umakevic
(@umakevic-2)
Eminent Member

+rep its public infoo

ReplyQuote
Posted : 04/11/2023 12:43 pm
4=21412421424
(@huh)
Trusted Member Customer

#Freepaxle Public Info, goofy ban fr

ReplyQuote
Posted : 15/11/2023 4:03 am
paxle_
(@paxle_)
Eminent Member

Posted by: @paxle_

-What happened/why you were banned i was banned for doxing 
-Why you feel you should be unbanned/gave a second chance i dont think the ban was deserved because i didnt share anyone private information to my knowledge i was banned for sending a youtube link that was public i dont see how that is doxing if i caused anybody harm or distress im sorry but i dont think i should be perm banned for a youtube link. 
-What server you were banned from life rp
-A link to your steam profile https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199440969658/

it was public info aka not doxing and i would love to see 1 peace of proof i was inciting harassment 

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 19/11/2023 6:58 pm
EliteBlackDragon
(@eliteblackdragon)

For real paxle should have only gotten warned. And if it was for the server, it was not his. And it overall should not be his fault. However, paxle should get another chance because he knows now it isn’t okay to do that and he knows well now to not get himself into a server that can get him into trouble like that either. Should unban him because he’s reasonable now too and you gotta hear him out.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 28/11/2023 5:34 am
paxle_
(@paxle_)
Eminent Member

if it helps jmaster has forgiven me

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 01/01/2024 1:39 am
Share: