Notifications
Clear all

paxle_ ban ap (please read)

paxle_
(@paxle_)
Eminent Member

-What happened/why you were banned doxxing and inciting harrasment
-Why you feel you should be unbanned/gave a second chance

I joined a Discord server, where people were  doxing. and was made an admin in that server without asking to be admin or knowing it was a doxxing server, and this has resulted in my ban from life rp. I want to make it clear that I do not stand for or support any form of harassment, doxing, or any activities that violate the rules of life rp. I didn't participate in any doxing or leaking personal information i simply joined the server and was made an admin without my consent or knowledge. I understand the importance of maintaining a fair and enjoyable gaming environment for all players, and I genuinely regret any unintended harm that may have happened due to the Discord server. I assure you that I have learned from this experience and will be more cautious in the future about the servers I join. I request you to reconsider my ban from  life rp , taking into account my lack of awareness and involvement in the discord server. 

-What server you were banned from life rp 
-A link to your steam profile https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199440969658/

Topic starter Posted : 20/01/2024 8:57 pm
paxle_
(@paxle_)
Eminent Member

please can an admin look its been like 7 months 

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 24/01/2024 7:06 pm
Share: