PAINS BAN APPEAL 2

Notifications
Clear all

PAINS BAN APPEAL 2

PAIN
 PAIN
(@pain)

What happened/why you were banned/i was banned after an argue with another player and the reasons why i was banned is black mail

-Why you feel you should be unbanned/  gave a second chance/i feel i should be unbanned or given a second chance we all do mistakes no one is perfect because i know i did wrong and i promise it will never happen i am a nice guy on the server i was never banned or striked so things like this never happened to me i was a nice guy spreading happiness on the server like giving thousands of dollars to people because they are starting a local business also i feel like i should be unbanned because im the kind of guy that when does wrong i apologise and fix the problem and promise to never do it again while writing this I'm putting my heart into the words just to show how important the server is and how valuable it is for me to get a second chance also this shows how much of a potential i have in improving my communication and fixing the problems and that i will never do it again like i said i am a man of my word and a nice guy i never did something bad to someone only if they did it to me first or i would protect and guide the new players also giving them starting money to give them a chance to start roleplay and dont just leave because someone is toxic for them or they don't know what do to do or where to start from and like i said before i am a nice guy and i feel very sorry for what happened and promise to never do it again and i don't just lie in this appeal to get unbanned its for real very valuable for me to play on this server and if i would be unbanned i can promise i will never do it again and i will never hurt anyone with my words or what i do because i don't want to be banned and never comeback to this, i really enjoy the server and wake up or come back from school and sit down to proudly play the server with feeling of being excited and i would love to get that feeling back and never lose it since i was banned i really i thought over what i did and really really feel sorry for anyone i hurt so that's why i feel like getting the second chance like i said i was never banned i never did something that an admin warned me about i never would want to hurt anyone and if i did I'm really sorry for it and by getting a second chance i can really show how much of truth this whole thing is and it is true and getting unbanned would be the best thing that for now can happen to me and after i would be unbanned i would apologise to everyone and promise to never do it again and again be a nice silent player so i hope anyone reading this will see the potential i have in improving myself and my communication with others i all my hopes are into getting an second chance.

server is - LIFE RP

steam ID - https://steamcommunity.com/id/2864936496394/

Topic starter Posted : 21/01/2024 11:13 pm
Splitz
(@splitz)
Estimable Member

Unbanned, be good please

ReplyQuote
Posted : 21/01/2024 11:22 pm
Share: