Ok this is annyoing...

Notifications
Clear all

Ok this is annyoing now.

C0diux
(@c0diux)
Trusted Member

I don't know why I am banned I have asked over and over told the same story over and over, I should have two warnings I admitted to my mistakes and now I'm banned forever with 4 warnings I bought VIP about a week days ago. I don't want to be one of those pricks that asks for a refund but I'm really considering it.

This is incredibly aggravating and it's making me stressed. I really felt that I had did wrong with my 2 warnings that I received fairly but my other two were unjustified. I feel like I don't deserve my ban and that this is unfair. No one has responded to my appeals and it is driving me crazy I could of saved my money and put it towards my new monitor but I thought hmmm why not buy VIP for nylexs servers I get kit hitman and it goes to running the servers, big mistake. I was treated unfairly by two people that aren't even mods anymore and they have caused me to get banned it feels awful as I really enjoyed playing Unturned with my friends now but that was ruined for me. I don't want to go over the same point but I can't stress enough how unfairly I feel I have been treated I look at the I've banned forum and this one person gets answered in minutes, im here having to put out about 7 appeals and I still haven't been answered by a mod that doesn't seem to have a  biased opinion towards me.

If you could at least do something it would be much appreciated as I genuinely feel I don't deserve my ban and that I should only be on my second warning.

Topic starter Posted : 19/03/2017 7:22 pm
Share: