Official Retard Hun...

Notifications
Clear all

Official Retard Hunter1k's Ban Appeal

hunter1k
(@hunter1k)
Eminent Member Customer

Well.... I was on whitelist for my first time and I had decided to build a home. While building my home I was side-tract and began losing health due to dehydration and starvation. I remember that I had passed a small camp a short bit ago looking for a settlement. I ran down to their and grabbed crops as they were outside the home tucked in the back. I ate a few but my thirst wouldn't go past 20 or so percent. I began grabbing all different fruits and vegetables a shot to try and bring my thirst back up. I grabbed more than I could handle and ran back to my small home. I then stored them inside my crates. I ran back to look for water as a possibility and their was none so I grabbed more crops. I then tried to just sit and eat throughout the night to keep my thirst from killing me. I gave up as it was a tedious and a large amount of food that was wasted, I died from thirst and respawned on my bed and then signed off for that night.

I really fucked up and didn't think about the rules... Id love a second chance as just a day in whitelist was fun for me and I enjoyed it alot I understand that I should be banned and that it was my fault.

I was on Chernarus Whitelist.

Im truly sorry for all the troubles ive caused. They wont happen again.

Steam Link:  http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198115891814/

Topic starter Posted : 27/03/2018 5:58 pm
hunter1k reacted
Swak
 Swak
(@swak)
Trusted Member Customer

It's 1 chance that's it, Next time read the rules and opti's roleplay guide.  And did  you forget learning how to fly ingame that's failrp so i don't see 1 chance of you getting unbanned

ReplyQuote
Posted : 28/03/2018 9:33 am
Share: