NoobButNotAcctually...

Notifications
Clear all

NoobButNotAcctually's Ban Appeal(AKA JeffTheNoobKiller)

JeffTheNoobKiller112
(@jeffthenoobkiller112)

I was Banned for KOS
I should be unbanned as it was a misunderstanding from my part as I robbed a pd officer at prison and as I was leaving a cop arrived and me thinking he was coming for me shot him but only after did I realize he didn't know I was the robber and I also wasn't told officers have to say ''I am gonna arrest you or something like that before arresting me I think he also understood its my fault I apologize and I will give him everything back if I get unbanned

LifeRP
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198070623656

Topic starter Posted : 19/06/2021 9:10 pm
Yamabushi reacted
Yamabushi
(@yamabushi-2)
Reputable Member

I think he needs to get unbanned (:

ReplyQuote
Posted : 19/06/2021 9:14 pm
Robert O Flanko
(@robert-o-flanko)

The officer reported the video to me as he felt you needed to be banned, Also in the video you said and I quote "You shot me first retard" when you downed him, But your excuse here is you thought he was coming to arrest you?

ReplyQuote
Posted : 19/06/2021 9:24 pm
JeffTheNoobKiller112
(@jeffthenoobkiller112)

@robert-o-flanko I did not use the word retard and also from my point of view i may be dumb it seemed he shot me first and he reported it before i explained what happened i have already said sorry as i didn't mean it badly as i thought he was salty and im willing to give everything back and even more back to him

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 19/06/2021 9:34 pm
Robert O Flanko
(@robert-o-flanko)

You shot half a mag into him before he even shot a single bullet, and you thought he shot first? And in the video you're clearly being toxic for no reason after KOSing him, and full killed him.

https://medal.tv/clips/55823130/d1337aNrY1GQ

ReplyQuote
Posted : 19/06/2021 9:39 pm
JeffTheNoobKiller112
(@jeffthenoobkiller112)

@robert-o-flanko Like i said the toxic part was bc i thought he was being salty and viper shoots super quickly and yes it may seem unlikely or dumb but it actually looked like he shot me first from my perspective but im dumb

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 19/06/2021 10:46 pm
Robert O Flanko
(@robert-o-flanko)

Reduced ban to 14 days as this was a clear kos.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 20/06/2021 8:53 pm
Matt
 Matt
(@matt-4)

someone help me how to unbanned because im new in this server but im getting banned and i dont know whats happening plss me 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 22/06/2021 8:07 am
Share: