Notifications
Clear all

new ban app

alenzyyyy
(@ner000)
Estimable Member
-What happened/why you were banned I was banned for corruption ( I took a criminals gun and stored it in a locker) -Why you feel you should be unbanned/gave a second chance I apologize for my actions and the trouble I've caused. I deeply regret my decision to take that gun. I had invested a lot of time and effort into my role within the PD, even staying up late to try out for SWAT. I was committed to making a positive contribution to the server. I understand that I should have immediately scrapped the gun I took from the criminal. It was an oversight on my part, and I sincerely apologize for not acting more responsibly in that moment. I admit that changing the attachments and storing it in my locker was a big mistake, and I take full responsibility for my actions.I acknowledge that my ban history isn't the best, and I deeply regret any previous rule breakings I did. I genuinely believe that I have learned from those mistakes and have not done anything bad since my last unban. I also understand the admin's decision to ban me for this incident, but I kindly request a second chance to prove that I am committed to playing on the server with integrity and respect for the rules.All of my items have already decayed. I hope for an opportunity to rejoin the server not having to wait 60 more days. I am very sorry to the people that got affected by this. Thank you for considering my appeal.

-What server you were banned from
-LifeRP URP

-Steam link

Once again apologies to the community

This topic was modified 8 months ago 3 times by alenzyyyy
Topic starter Posted : 28/09/2023 4:14 pm
Share: