NeRo's discord ban ...

Notifications
Clear all

NeRo's discord ban appeal. Sorry Robert, sorry Nexx, sorry Lucid, Fade, Colourinq, Steve, Sap and others. I'm really sorry everyone 😔

NeRo_Axal0tl
(@nero_axal0tl)
Reputable Member Customer

-What happened/why you were banned: I was banned from Nylex's discord because most staff agreed on my ban. But what did I do? In case someone doesn't know, I used to play a lot on LIFE RP, and once I became a cop - I became a corrupted cop. I was caught by having almost 13 full small lockers of berries, I was about to leave Police Department for some time, however didn't manage to get away without a problem. After some time I joined Life RP again, but not on my main account. Yes, I alted. I got on on a few accounts to raid some structures for my personal purposes (get unob loot and properties). I am really sorry and ashamed of my idiot and childish actions, I really am. I still want to be the part of this community, however I want to be in it as its good part, but not an animal, about which people will remember awful and dirty things.

-Why you feel you should be unbanned/gave a second chance: (PS I was banned before, but it was a misunderstanding, I was banned for having 2 same types of properties: the living one. I was moving from one to another and during that time PD Officer Cat, which used to play on sever (If you don't know, it's a mass KOSer) reported me despite the fact that I tried to explain the situation). Why am I saying this? I think that everyone deserves a second chance, yes I alted, but I just wanted to play with people i missed and who missed me. Sure thing I can start alting again, but I won't, not even on purpose of KOSing people around - there is no point. I'm asking for this unban politely and respectfully because I don't want to make situation even worse. There are even some examples, when old players who still nowadays play on life rp or still are in the community got banned as well, however after some time they even managed to become staff. It's been a bit more then 3 months after I got banned on discord and I hope that it's been enough time for people to forgive me. EVEN IF I make some unacceptable sh*t - you always have ability to community mute/mute/ban me again with just a few clicks. 

I like this community and really hope i can get back to it, as I was saying in my previous appeal: Please, just let me become friendly NeRo again who helps in #support and #report-a-player.

I'm really begging you on my knees

-What server you were banned from: Nylex's discord server

-A link to your discord profile: NеRо#7541

Topic starter Posted : 16/02/2022 8:53 pm
sap
 sap
(@sap)
Estimable Member

lmao no

ReplyQuote
Posted : 17/02/2022 7:33 am
NeRo_Axal0tl
(@nero_axal0tl)

@sap lmao y

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 17/02/2022 7:34 am
NeRo_Axal0tl
(@nero_axal0tl)

@sap very mean answer for staff, don't u think?

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 17/02/2022 7:34 am
THX_4_FOOD
(@thx_4_food)

Honestly theres no way you're coming back to the server but hey, maybe discord isnt too far.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 23/02/2022 9:20 am
NeRo_Axal0tl
(@nero_axal0tl)

@thx_4_food ik it, i just wanna get unbanned on discord 

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 25/02/2022 12:13 pm
Share: