My view on my ban.

Notifications
Clear all

My view on my ban.

Daniel
 Daniel
(@Daniel)
New Member Guest

The reason I was banned was that I placed multiple gillie netting's outside of the Safe Zone blocking the road leading through the Safe Zone. I was told this was griefing and I do agree that it was. I did take away the gillie netting when the admin told me to, however I was being cocky & stupid because I was being a dickhead saying that "technically I wasn't griefing because I was outside Safe Zone". This was rude, disrespectful and pathetic behavior by me. I 100% agree with the ban, however I think the time period (being permanent) was a bit extreme. I would like to get a smaller ban if possible because I've learnt my lesson & I won't do it again because it was a stupid thing to do and gave no joy or benefit to anyone on the server. I would also apologize to the owner for being rude whilst removing the gillie netting. Please give me a second chance, I've always tried to be on my best behavior on the server getting my rep up and helping others. The thing I did was stupid but not like me.

Banned from: Chernarus Roleplay

https://steamcommunity.com/id/dannydandanny/

Topic starter Posted : 30/08/2018 11:08 pm
Jono
 Jono
(@jono)
Estimable Member Customer

+rep hope you get unbanned bud.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 31/08/2018 2:00 am
Dannny reacted
Nylex