My real ban app, th...

Notifications
Clear all

My real ban app, the other one was the old one that i copied

plopkoek
(@plopkoek)
Active Member Customer

Best staff of UnturnedRoleplay. This ban was approved because of someone who was killed ''because of me'', This kill happened on a island. (Story what whe did and why i got banned) My team and i Where on a island where we found a base that we were observating and the man of the video was entering from behind us. Also it was not me who killed him, it was my friend Gsertin, he was killing people with his sniper in the tower on the island. and i still got banned, because I was on my friends team.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I would like an unban because it wasn't me who killed him and it has already been more than 8 months and i just want to have fun time playing on your server. I feel really REALLY sorry for the kos, and I would like a second chance on the server.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I was banned from Chernarus non whitelist.
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198093718571/
I know that i can't KOS and i take FULL responsebility for this. I hope you will accept my appeal because i CAN'T HOLD IT anymore NOT to play on cheranus whit my friends. It has already been 8 months and 3 weeks, i have tried EVERYTHING to play again. Can you please give me a sencond chance, Thank you.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Greetings Plopkoek!

Topic starter Posted : 06/01/2018 11:38 am
crazy bob
(@crazy-bob)
Honorable Member Customer

Did you delete the topic with my comment, just to start the (almost) same one ??

ReplyQuote
Posted : 07/01/2018 11:21 am
The Friendly HitMan :D
(@adazahunt)
Honorable Member

Not to mention, you have made several ban appeals already.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 07/01/2018 3:38 pm
Nylex
(@admin)
Illustrious Member Admin

You sure you're banned? I just tried unbanning you and it says you're not banned

ReplyQuote
Posted : 07/01/2018 5:46 pm
Share: