My Ban Appeal

Notifications
Clear all

My Ban Appeal

ghostdog
(@ghostdog)
Trusted Member

What happened/why you were banned I used a money exploit last year.

-Why you feel you should be unbanned/gave a second chance
I feel I deserve a second chance because I understand it was stupid and selfish. I was told once the glitch was fixed my appeal would be considered. I shouldn't of used the money exploit it was an unfair and a selfish advantage. When my friend first told me about this I didnt think hard about the consequences. Understanding now how stupid that was, I sincerely apologize for using this unfair advantage. Acknowledging that they were in violation of the servers rules, I have reflected on my behavior over the time I've been banned and understand that I have to follow the rules like everyone else. It's been a long time since my ban and I heard the glitch was fixed. I was very immature a year and a half ago, I've now matured and I'm willing to play fair and not ruin others experiences. If given the opportunity, I am committed to strictly following the server rules and making up for my past mistakes. I enjoyed playing on the server with my friends. I kindly ask for your reconsideration and the chance to prove that I can be a respectful player on the server. Thank you for your time in reading this, have a good day.

-What server you were banned from Nylex Life RP

-A link to your steam profile     https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199127354492/

Topic starter Posted : 25/06/2023 3:35 am
ghostdog
(@ghostdog)
Trusted Member

bump

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 25/06/2023 7:54 pm
ghostdog
(@ghostdog)
Trusted Member

bump

ReplyQuote