My appeal for unban...

Notifications
Clear all

[Solved] My appeal for unbanning by:mhax164

milorad
(@milorad)
Active Member Customer

-What happened/why you were banned.First day on server,map chernaus i was playing and some player attacked me and almost kill me out of kos zone and cause i defended my self  i killed him .And because i defended my self from dying admins banned me.I dont know why but i wont let some guy killing me and traying again,stalking me...that isnt fun  😪  😪  😪.

-Why you feel you should be unbanned/gave a second chance.Why i feel thats good question.Because first:server is good,i love rp servers and i buyed new pc so i can izi play on chernaus map.I mean i desirve second chance because its no sense to ban player who wont let die from some psihopath who traying to kill him again again and again.

-What server you were banned from.I was banned on chernaus roleplay server.This is the ip from server  IP: 91.121.175.29 Port: 27024 .

-A link to your steam profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198257780455/  

I hope i will got unban because server is rly good and i wont play.Thank you if you even read the description

Topic starter Posted : 19/02/2018 8:12 am
Dra9on_27
(@dra9on_27)
Estimable Member Customer

Denied- Poor Grammar and no extra knowledge 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 25/02/2018 11:03 pm
Share: