my apology letter a...

Notifications
Clear all

my apology letter and ban apeal

doron.maor123
(@doron-maor123)

Hi, Im Doron.Maor123 and Im here to submit my ban appeal from Chernaurus RP server and im also here to APOLOGIZE for what i have done to everyone in the server and asking to be unbanned so please I hope you will accept me and I really am sorry for everthing that I have done I am aware that I did some things that are against the rules like KOS and I am also aware for what i have done in Chernaurus SZ ( Hero Traders ) I have abused the Safe Zone and killed 2 players Bill Cosby and WarDaddy I Apologize to both of you and I really regretted it so please i do really hope that you guys will accept my apology and for anything else I have done I`m really sorry and I promise that I , Doron.Maor123 Will never KOS and disobey the rules of UnturnedRoleplay servers and follow every rule and be a good player towards the community I have received the punishment for what i have done and I really feel bad for it so please i hope you guys will accept my Apology.. This will be my ban appeal and whatever your opinion is ill just keep them in mind and leave it a stride hope you accept me ty

Topic starter Posted : 03/11/2017 1:21 pm
The Friendly HitMan :D
(@adazahunt)
Honorable Member

As I can see from your ban appeal that you have changed already and you really are sorry for everything you have done and admitted your crimes committed in the server Chernaurus like KOS and as a former teammate of you and a witness of the incident that happen i really am sorry for what happened and as a good friend I`m here to say +Unban and hope you will get unbanned and change for the good I hope the rest of the community will understand as well I`m just here to state my opinion and nothing else the rest will be on those who has the powers to do it...

ReplyQuote
Posted : 03/11/2017 1:28 pm
Kolibob
(@kolibob)
Honorable Member

Let this be a sign of ultimate benevolence.

Do not abuse it.

STEAM ID?

ReplyQuote
Posted : 03/11/2017 2:51 pm
The Friendly HitMan :D
(@adazahunt)
Honorable Member

I forgot his steam ID link  http://steamcommunity.com/id/doronmaor 🙂 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 03/11/2017 3:00 pm
Share: