Mr. Wong's Ban Appe...

Notifications
Clear all

Mr. Wong's Ban Appeal

Kin Wong
(@kin-wong)

Steam Link Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/id/BabyBlaze/

Why was I banned: I was banned because I decided to rob Berry Chemical with my groupmate since he robbed me for my Mosin and Backlash. Then 28 minutes later I decided to rob Holten (same groupmate with Berry Chemical) Because he pulled up on me and my group after we robbed Berry Chemicals, and held a gun to us, and talked about how we were messing with his boy. So I got banned for mass robbery, I robbed one guy, waited 28 minutes (fully thought it was over 30 mins), and robbed another guy. I also got banned for combat logging, the second time we robbed them, we fully killed them (both of them) and they were both in a group no one else was in their group. So we full killed both of them and I stored the loot and got off to go to bed since I had school in the morning and it was like 10:20-10:30ish at night for me.

Why I should be unbanned/given a second chance:  I feel I should be unbanned because it's 2 minutes before I could rob again and I disagree with that 30-minutes rule as well as a 1 month for 2 minutes is very rediculous. Holten also stated, "You can rob us again it's been 30 minutes". It wasn't and they baited us into robbing them so I could get banned. I also feel it was a targetted ban because my teammates never got banned for any of it, just me. Also the "combat logging" isn't valid in my eyes because they both we're downed and then full killed. They were the only 2 in 1 group and they we're fully killed so I was no longer initiated in anything so i logged after storing my gear in my mansion. 

What server was I banned from: Unturned Life Roleplay

In-game name: Kin Wong

Steam 64 ID: 76561198937614295

This topic was modified 3 years ago 3 times by Kin Wong
Topic starter Posted : 23/10/2021 5:56 am
Falax67 reacted
Share: