Mr Broom unban requ...

Notifications
Clear all

Mr Broom unban request

Mr Broom
(@mr-broom)

I was banned from the Nylex server because griefing/exporting on window braking glitch 

Upon reflection, I realize that my behavior was inappropriate and did not align with the standards of conduct expected within the community. I take full responsibility for my actions and assure you that they were not intended to cause harm or disrupt the positive environment that the Nylex server strives to maintain.
Nylex RP server
steam profile  326546324145-- https://steamcommunity.com/id/326546324145/

Dear Nylex/ moderation team 

I am writing to appeal my ban from the nylex Rp server. I understand that my actions have violated the guidelines/rules, and I sincerely apologize for any disruption or inconvenience I may have caused.

I have been an active member of this community for about 4 months , and I value the relationships and interactions I have cultivated here. Being banned has made me realize the importance of adhering to the rules and respecting the staff.

I assure you that I have learned from this experience and am committed to following the rules going forward. I respectfully request that you reconsider my ban and grant me the opportunity to demonstrate my renewed commitment to being a positive and contributing member of the community.

Thank you for considering my appeal. I appreciate your time and understanding.

Sincerely, Broom 

Topic starter Posted : 13/02/2024 8:09 pm
Share: