MaT's Ban Apeal - I...

Notifications
Clear all

MaT's Ban Apeal - I Didn't See The Rule On Rules Page.

Mat
 Mat
(@mathew)
Trusted Member

-What happened/why you were banned: I was banned for fail-RP because I was dragged into PD and broke out of cuffs while getting frisked and fought back which to my knowledge was allowed as there is no rule written against breaking out of cuffs when you are already in PD and being processed when I was PD 2 weeks ago but apparently it is a thing, but when I reported it its not banable as they are "in PD"

-Why you feel you should be unbanned/gave a second chance: I didn't know it was a rule due to recently being unbanned from the server and all the rules on the server being basically void due to something Nylex said, so now spawn camping is allowed and other "rules" have been revoked if not written on the rules page its not a rule. and I read the rules and there was nothing written in there about this being fail-RP.

-What server you were banned from: Life RP

-A link to your steam profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198880766425/

Topic starter Posted : 11/01/2024 1:57 pm
Mat
 Mat
(@mathew)
Trusted Member

I have asked to see what rule I broke then ask where it is written and have been ignored since.

Only Reason Is Failrp...

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 11/01/2024 2:36 pm
Share: