Mass Confusion with...

Notifications
Clear all

Mass Confusion with Hachet & Bob

Hachet
(@hachet)

My apologies for the mass confusion. right so i was driving a bus with my friend, and we saw a helicopter, i thought it was a drone mod so i followed it, i was circling the base that the helicopter landed in and that was when i started using my microphone, i did say "come down and we won't shot" but i'm not sure if he did not hear or my mic was off or his volume for microphones was low. So i started going a bit far away and keeping an eye for him until i saw him holding a gun i believe. I shot him thinking that he did not listen to what i have said (i did say the same thing about 3 times) i was keeping us safe since my sanctuary had just got raided but it was a community for all and they apparently did not see the sign. Anyways i was a bit sad that a lot of time and effort went into that sanctuary and just logging on then next day to see it was raided was just heart breaking for me. This is why i killed bob and i did not want to die with all my stuff i had, because i died two days ago when someone revving a mini gun at my train. But to bob i'm very sorry and i will give you the loot i think i took (keep in mine i did not take all loot since i felt bad, but when i saw chat i will be banned i was a bit triggered :v). Thanks a lot for the co-operation and i hope you could unban me sorry again i don't KOS often unless threatened :p.

Topic starter Posted : 18/12/2018 11:08 pm
Share: