Mad-Dogs Ban appeal...

Notifications
Clear all

[Solved] Mad-Dogs Ban appeal ( Please read )

Mad-Dog
(@mad-dog-aka-the-real-one)
Eminent Member
SolvedPrivateReport

Okay, First things first before the unban request, I would like to ask why would you have a "I've Been Banned!" If i have made 4 ban appeals and not one has been approved nor denied so i just feel like its useless, i only want a simple yes or no, nothing more nothing less, I admit what i said was something bad and i cannot take it back and i know that and im sorry, all i have to say is that i enjoy playing on the server and i just wanted to express my thoughts and have another shot at playing in it

-What happened/why you were banned: I got banned because i was getting arrested in life rp server and i was already dealing with a lot on my plate atm, and i was undergoing a lot of stress from my father and the problems he was pouring out onto me and the names he kept calling me and i got mad at the arresting officer and i said the f slur.

-Why you feel you should be unbanned/gave a second chance: I think i should be given a second chance or at least unbanned because it’s been quite awhile since the incident happened or since i’ve been unbanned and i’ve had time to think about what i’ve done i’ve read over the rules multiple times i’ve been keeping up with what’s been happening in the announcements tab and everything like that, and i have gotten a job in the meantime of being banned so i have learned some discipline and i’ve been working on my mental issues aswell and i have learned to keep my anger and such under my control and i promise if i get this second chance or another chance that is i promise i’ll never get banned again, i know that sounds corny and such but i mean it, i will do everything i can not to get banned again, if i do get banned again i will wait it out no matter what all i ask for is one more chance, please. ty for your time. 

-What server you were banned from: I was banned from the Urp Life rp Server 

-A link to your steam profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198354591659/

Topic starter Posted : 06/06/2023 7:20 am
THX_4_FOOD
(@thx_4_food)

Unbanned, behave from now on!

Posted : 07/06/2023 8:29 pm
Share: