Luci's final appeal...

Notifications
Clear all

Luci's final appeal & apology.

Lucifer1337
(@lucifer1337)
Trusted Member

-What happened/why you were banned

Well, this appeal isn't just based on one ban, it's kind of hard to explain but once upon reading my appeal you will understand what I'm asking for. Anyways, recently Gacy decided to unban me for "Fail RP", several minutes after unbanning me he realised I had a past of being banned for different reasons and decided he wanted me to explain everything and then I will be unbanned. While I was explaining, I think I just ended up annoying him and he blocked me as he was in the middle of doing commissions and didn't have time to listen to me. He told me to just contact other staff, cease why I am making this appeal and apology today. I'm not just appealing, I want to apologise on my behalf for all the trouble I have ever caused. Well, I don't want to bore you so I'll start explaining everything.

My ban for KOS: I got banned for KOS because I was wanted, a cop tried arresting me so I killed him. I really did not know this was against the rules therefore, I made an appeal and it got accepted. So I'm not going to go into too much detail for this as it was dealt with a very long time ago.

My ban for Fail RP: Well, I had been warned by Nexx to stop trying to run away while I was getting arrested. I got left in a cell, however the door to the station was open so I got someone to sneak me in a gun. That's when the officer came back and told me to pay my fine, when he let me out I pulled the gun and said "pull out a gun or tazer and you will be shot, open the door", however the officer pulled out a tazer and tazed me to quick before I could pull the trigger. That's when Gacy banned me for 1 year for Fail RP. I later on appealed and got it reduced to 3 months. In my opinion, this wasn't Fail RP however I'm not going to argue and whatever the staff tell me I just got to accept it.

My ban for DDOS Threats: I said to Zinger in DMs as a joke "I am going to DDOS you with stressthem", he then decided it'd be funny to go in game and say Luci is going to DDOS the server. Leading to my ban.

And lastly, alting: Never alted, never will. Let me break down the allegations.

HBI ban for "helping Luci & Zinger" Zinger went on an alt and mass KOSed, no staff were on at the time so HBI got Zinger to go to his mansion and that's when Zinger said, give me guns thanks from your UK bros Zinger and Luci. Even though I didn't alt, I was in the Voice Channel and I said tell HBI Luci said hi.

Starring ban for "Supplying Luci & Zinger with weapons" Me, Zinger and Starring were all friends when we all used to play, and robert knew this. When I got banned, Zinger got banned roughly a week later and he alted instantly. Since he was friends with Starring he got Starring to give him a backlash so he could blow up vehicles. That's when Zinger got caught once again. Therefore my main got banned aswell for supposedly alting. When Zinger's alts got banned, no one knew which one of us it was and just banned the alt for Luci / ZInger. I could literally get Zinger to Direct Message you and confirm it was him all along, he barely plays unturned anymore and won't be returning to LifeRP so doesn't care if he will be banned forever. Unlike me, who is deeply sorry and just want to be back and chill & play normally. 

If you haven't noticed, in the past 3 months I've been banned, I have severely matured a bit and realised that I used to just be an all around twat. When Gacy unbanned me for a few seconds, I felt such happiness and realised how much I missed LifeRP. I will do literally anything, anything to get unbanned. If it's possible for me to even by an un-ban I'll be extremely grateful. I just want you to understand, I have changed and I promise I won't break ANY rule, even if I just hot mic once you can ban me forever with no option to appeal. Thank you for your time.

-Why you feel you should be unbanned/gave a second chance
Pretty much just explained it, but the main reasons are simple. I am so, so, so, so sorry for any trouble I have caused and I am sure you can tell, I have matured a lot and admit I was an idiot back then. I will be on my best behaviour at all times while playing if I were to be unbanned and would make sure to not stop out of line. You just have to take my word, I can't put it to words how sorry I am and how much I want to be given just one last chance, please...

-What server you were banned from

LifeRP

-A link to your steam profile

Also, robert if you are reading this I'm not trying suck you up to make you want to unban me. Regardless if I get unbanned or not, I am sorry for everything.
Topic starter Posted : 10/07/2021 6:55 pm
Starringg
(@starringg)

I despise this guy but he does really deserve a last chance he's been banned for ages and has formed an apology.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 11/07/2021 9:35 am
LUCID
(@lucid)

Shouldn't have made alt accounts 

Denied 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 11/07/2021 1:18 pm
Starringg
(@starringg)

@lucid mate are you even allowed to do apps you likkle tmod

ReplyQuote
Posted : 11/07/2021 1:34 pm
Starringg
(@starringg)

@lucid he never alted did you even read the app

ReplyQuote
Posted : 11/07/2021 1:35 pm
Lucifer1337
(@lucifer1337)
Trusted Member

@lucid Sorry for the fowl language by Starring there, didn't tell him to say that. Anyways, I'm sorry but did you just like, not read my appeal or something? It was all about how I DIDN'T alt. 

I would like a staff member who is actually going to read my appeal to give me my answer if I can get unbanned / a shorter ban, thanks.

This post was modified 3 years ago by Lucifer1337
ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 11/07/2021 1:45 pm
LUCID
(@lucid)

@starringg well first of all I'm allowed to do appeals, dunno where you got that from, however I did read the app but I have legit saw it for myself. Maybe luci is right, maybe it was only zinger man idk but I don't know why your being an ass over someone else's ban appeal after saying you despise them but okay.

@lucifer1337 I can leave this be and let someone else read your appeal perfectly fine thanks for the calmness, 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 12/07/2021 3:13 am
Taunting
(@taunting-2)
Trusted Member

hit the 3 + 5 m8

ReplyQuote
Posted : 12/07/2021 3:26 am
Lucifer1337
(@lucifer1337)
Trusted Member

@lucid

Thank you.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 12/07/2021 5:42 pm
Lucifer1337
(@lucifer1337)
Trusted Member

Any updates?

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 19/07/2021 11:29 am
Robert O Flanko
(@robert-o-flanko)

Already denied you on the last 98 apologies, Gacy denied you, Nexx denied you, and Lucid denied you. Don't see how a repost of pretty much the exact appeal filled with lies is going to fix anything, Let's make it a 99th time, Denied.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 23/07/2021 2:27 am
Share: